- Category: News
Encouraging San Antonians to get up, get out and get moving, the city’s first Síclovía is set to inspire active family outings and change the city’s image from Fat City to Fit City.
“I am confident we will have a great turnout. Fitness is key in San Antonio, and opening up the streets and public property to allow residents to take advantage and have fun is a great way to improve their health.” – San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro
- February 2014 - San Antonio Business Group On Health kicks off Healthy Workplace Recognition Program
- July 2013 - Mayor’s Fitness Council Recognizes 2013 Healthy Heroes
- May 2013 - Local Employers Recognized for Worksite Wellness Efforts
- April 2013- Area Youth Invited to Apply for Mayor’s Fitness Council Student Ambassador Program
- March 2013 - 3rd Annual Main Plaza Farmers’ Market Kick Off Celebration
- February 2013 - San Antonio Business Group on Health accepting applications for Workplace Recognition
- December 2012 - Mattox Park Playground Build
- September 2012 - Mayor's Fitness Council Announces 2012-13 Student Ambassadors
- August 2012 - San Antonio Walks!